www.aopcapital.com (“the Website”) is not directed to any person in any jurisdiction where (by reason of that person’s nationality, residence or otherwise) the publication or availability of the Website is prohibited. Persons in respect of whom such prohibitions may apply must not access the Website. It is your responsibility to be aware of and to observe all applicable laws and regulations of any relevant jurisdiction. By accessing the Website, you are representing and warranting that the applicable laws and regulations of your jurisdiction allow you to access the Website, and that you have agreed to the conditions below.
1. The Company, namely “AOP Capital Limited” (“AOP”, “the Company”) gives no warranty that information published on the Website is accurate, complete, or applicable for all persons accessing the Website. Information within the Website has been published under the best of knowledge at the time and date of publication. Nevertheless, it may occur that information published on the Website loses its validity or contains mistakes.
2. By accessing the Website or any of its webpages, you unconditionally agree to the terms of this Disclaimer and that they may be modified and/or supplemented from time to time by the Company without prior notice to you. Please check the Website regularly for any modifications and/or supplements which may be made.
3. The Company will not have or accept any liability, obligation, or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction, or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction, or damage) however arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of or reliance on the Bureaux / Departments’ electronic service delivered through the Website.
4. The Website may contain materials contributed by third parties. To facilitate access to information provided by or via third parties, the Website may provide or assist in providing links to external websites through its webpages. The Company states that it has not approved or endorsed the materials contributed by third parties on the Website or any external websites linked to the Website. The provision of any such materials or links to external websites shall not constitute any form of co-operation or affiliation with the Company of any such third parties or external websites. Provision of, or assistance in providing materials contributed by third parties on the Website or links to external websites gives rise to no statement, representation, or warranty, express or implied, that the Company agrees or does not disagree with the contents of any such materials or external websites and the Company will not have or accept any liability, obligation, or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction, or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction, or damage) however arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of or reliance on the contents of any such materials or external websites delivered on or via the Website or inability to use any of them.
5. The Company is not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any information on the Website. The Company reserves the right to omit, suspend or edit all information compiled by the Company on the Website at any time in its sole discretion without giving any reason or prior notice. You are responsible for making your own assessment of all information contained on the Website and shall verify such information by making reference, for example, to original publications and obtaining independent advice before acting upon it.
6. Neither employees, nor directors, business partners, or the Company itself assume any liabilities in respect of any non-conformance on the Website. Information on the Website can change without warning although the Company has no intention to update the Website and its information regularly.
7. Loss or damage of any kind, including direct, indirect, or consequential damages, which may be incurred through the use of or access to the Website, or any links to third-party websites and content provided by hyperlinks on the Website, is expressly disclaimed.
8. In addition, loss or damage of any kind relating to or arising from any tampering with the reader’s computer system(s) by unauthorized parties and from any computer virus, is expressly disclaimed.
9. All information contained within the Website is strictly for information purpose only and should not be considered as professional advice, as an offer, as a solicitation, or replacement for a personal consultancy. Persons accessing the Website should be aware that the Company takes on no responsibility for country specific restrictions, legal environments, or regulations respective to the published information on the Website. The application of local regulation and laws are part of the duties of every visitor themselves. By accessing the Website every visitor agrees that they have checked the Website in its totality inclusive of the regulatory and legal aspects.
10. Any discretionary service involves risks. Before making any investment decision to invest in any available discretionary mandates, the Professional Investor should read the relevant offering documents and in particular the service agreement, general business conditions of the Company, and the risk factors. Professional Investors should ensure they fully understand the risks associated with the discretionary services and should also consider their own investment objective and risk tolerance level. If in any doubt, please seek external independent legal, compliance, or other professional advice.
11. The Company will issue invoices for provided services or disbursements incurred by the Company at regular intervals whilst acting for its clients. All invoices are payable on receipt. If payment in full is not received by the Company within 30 days of the date of the invoice, then the Company reserves the right to cease providing services to its clients until payment is made in full and also to charge interest on all outstanding sums at two per cent above the Hong Kong Dollar best lending rate of the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited. Additional workload and third party related working efforts in connection with unsettled or outstanding payment(s) will be charged on a time-spent-basis.
12. The content and materials displayed on the Website are the sole property of the Company. You agree not to copy or reproduce information on the Website for any commercial use.
13. The Company is authorised to record telephone conversations with any third party or custodian bank partner due to the record keeping rules and in accordance with the SFC Type 4 & 9 licenses and the conducted regulated activities.
By accessing the Website or any of its webpages, you unconditionally agree to the terms of this Disclaimer and that they may be modified and/or supplemented from time to time by the Company without prior notice to you. Please check the Website regularly for any modifications and/or supplements which may be made.